Lunch today was soup with artichokes and trumpet chanterelles, I made the soup the first time two weeks ago. Last time we sat outside in the sun and ate but today it was colder so we ate indoors. The first time I cooked the soup, it was one of those days when I had no inspiration for cooking and took what was in the fridge, but the soup was so good.
Autumn soupPrint This
- 6 jerusalem artichokes
- 1/2 squash
- 200 g cauliflower
- 200 g broccoli
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 dl dried trumpet chanterelles
- ( you an also use fresh mushrooms)
- 5 dl home made chicken broth
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 300 - 400 g chicken file
- Salt and pepper
1. Chop the yellow onion and squeeze the garlic cloves
2. Divide the chicken file into pieces and fry in coconut oil with onion, garlic and turmeric
3. Wash and chop artichokes, squash and sweet potatoes add the vegetables to the chicken
4. Put everything in a saucepan and add the trumpet chanterelles, chicken broth and coconut cream. Cook for about 10 minutes until sweet potatoes and artichokes are ready.
5. Taste with salt and pepper and add cauliflower and broccoli bites, boil for a few minutes.