Lovely spring is coming, we had lunch outside today. A little cold, but with a jacket on and sheepskin under my butt it was really nice, the sun was shining. We ate the leftovers from yesterday, I promised to share recipes, I cooked a good meatstew and ate some mixed salad, red cabbage, ruccola, red onion, celery, avocado and our home-made sauerkraut. The first photo on the plate is from yesterday, below photo from today’s lunch.
Minced meet indian tastePrint This
- 300 g organic beef minced meat
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 big yellow onion
- 1 -2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon whole cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole coriander seeds
- 1-2 pieces of fresh turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 4 celery stalks
- Herbal salt, black pepper and chiliflakes
1. Grated fresh ginger and turmeric. (I often walk around with yellow fingers, the turmeric turns everything yellow, do you want to avoid wear gloves)
2. Grind cumin and coriander seeds in a mortar
3. Do onion in pieces
4. Mash all spices and stir in coconut oil with onion, maby add a tablespoons of water, and then add minced meat and fry until finished. Add the celery.
5. Taste with herb salt, black pepper and chiliflakes.