I’ve started exercise with a PT, It feels amazing 😄 During the past year, I’ve been exercising extremely little because I have a frozen shoulder. But if I’m honest, I’ve not been exercising so much for the last 30 years. 🤤 So it’s time to start now. In 2016 I did a little try but then my shoulder started to hurt. Have tried to get started excercising a few more times over the years but never hade the pleasure and routine. Have worked much to improve my health for the past 2 years, changed diet dropped nearly 20 kg and reached my goal weight and has meditated and exercised mindfulness. But now it’s time to take the excercising to a new level. My PT Emelie sets the bar at just the right degree to challenge my balance, strength and pain and makes me feel good 😄
I want to stop when it starts to hurt or gets too hard. She is also positive, knowing about training and happy. We work with the body like weight and do exercises without machines that I can do at home and yes I practice at home several times inbetween passes and I am waiting for the next timevto go there. To gain strength to my body and dare to challenge it is the next step towards a healthier body. I look forward to this year, a year when I will get physical strength. If you want help with exercising, I would highly recommend Emelie @backtobasic
Lunch today, minced chicken fried in anti-inflammatory spices such as garlic, ginger and turmeric to a salad made with our delicious homemade sauerkraut and grated cauliflower, avocado and celery.
Photo of me was taken by @backtobasicspt
Chicken hashPrint This
- 300 g organic chicken
- 3 garlic cloves
- A piece of leek
- 1 -2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon whole cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon whole coriander seeds
- 1-2 pieces of fresh turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Herring salt, black pepper and chiliflakes
1. Grated fresh ginger and turmeric. (I often walk around with yellow fingers, the turmeric turns everything yellow, do you want to avoid wear gloves)
2. Grind cumin and coriander seeds in a mortar
3. Rinse and cut leek in pieces
4. Mash all spices and stir in coconut oil with leek, maby add a tablespoons of water, and then add chicken and fry until finished.
5. Taste with herb salt, black pepper and chiliflakes.
I served with cauliflower that I grated and mixed with my homemade sauerkraut made of red cabbage and a little beetroot. Avocado, olives and a dressing with MCT oil and apple cider vinegar to get useful fat.